By Pastor Don Bosley
- Witness the spiritually amazing.
- Apply your own reason and worldview to the spiritually amazing.
- Become offended that the spiritually amazing defies your worldview.
- Reject or try to kill off the spiritually amazing in order to maintain your worldview.
- See the flow of miracles dry up.
- Your obedience, not your self-description or affiliation, is at the heart of the matter.
- You can’t obey what you can’t hear or see.
- You can’t hear or see when your disobedience has made you blind and deaf to God.
- Your blindness and deafness will harm others.
- God would rather use an ignorant child than disobedient you to keep his light from going out.
No matter what your title or label.